Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Great Migration

The History of Suvie:

Noob mage on Elune.
Moved to England.
Moved server.
Rolled healing druid.
Burning Crusade.
Moved server.
Draenei pally.
Healmonster.
Draenei shammy.
Wrath of the Lich King.
Moved back to Elune.
Raid healing superstar.
Pregnant.
Quit.
Baby.
Bored.
WoW again.
Friends all gone.
Cry.
Bored.
Discover old guildies on Cairne server.
Transfer Suvie.
Restart alts as level 1's.
Happy!

So to simplify... I transferred Suvie to Cairne! A bunch of my old guildies have a guild there and I transferred to play with them. In two days, I've already had more fun than I had in the month or so that I was in the guild on Elune. No that they were a bad guild; they just didn't share the warped sense of humor that I and my old friends share.

I've also rediscovered my spine when it comes to healing. It comes in handy when the majority of the group is friends you've known for several years, because then you don't have to worry about getting booted! Bwahaha! But I haven't wiped a group yet, so yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment