Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'm Sorry Already

I am a Bloodsail Admiral.

This means I did a lot of goblin killing once upon a time. It also means that any time I try to set hoof into any goblin city, they all come try to kill me. And they succeed a lot of the time.

I've been grinding goblin (Steamwheedle Cartel) rep for a long time. I was doing it the hard way - trying not to lose my Bloodsail rep in the process - because I really wanted the Insane title. But after Cataclysm was released, my normal methods for farming goblin rep were taken away.

So, I said, "Fuck it."

I've been murdering scores of pirates, and lately, been doing cloth turn-ins. I've turned in a LOT of cloth. The Bloodsail Buccaneers hate my smelly guts, and the goblins still do, too. I'm on my way to Ratchet at this very moment to turn in a bunch of linen, so hopefully they'll like me enough to allow me into their stupid city.

No comments:

Post a Comment