Friday, June 17, 2011

Cataclysmically Delicious

There are a lot of things on the menu (hurr hurr) for this achievement, and I decided that putting them into categories would make it a little easier. So I think I'm going to split them into things I can buy, and things I have to make.



Things I Can Make                       Things I Have to Buy
Baked Rockfish                            Buttery Wheat Roll
Basilisk Liverdog                          Gilnean White
Beer-Basted Crocolisk                  Grilled Shark
Blackbelly Sushi                           Hardtack
Blackened Surprise                       Highland Pomegranate
Broiled Mountain Trout                Highland Sheep Cheese
Chocolate Cookie                         Massive Turkey Leg
Crocolisk Au Gratin                     Oily Giblets
Delicious Sagefish Tail                Pine Nut Bread
Fish Fry                                        Roasted Beef
Fortune Cookie                            Rock-Hard Biscuit
Grilled Dragon                             Scarlet Polypore
Hearty Seafood Soup                   Simmered Squid
Lavascale Fillet                            Sliced Raw Billfish
Lavascale Minestrone                  Smoked String Cheese
Lightly Fried Lurker                    Sour Green Apple
Lurker Lunch                               Stewed Rabbit
Mushroom Sauce Mudfish           Tasty Puffball
Pickled Guppy                             Tropical Sunfruit
Salted Eye                                    Unidentifiable Meat Dish
Scalding Murglesnout                  Vile Purple Fungus
Seasoned Crab                             Violet Morel
Severed Sagefish Head
Skewered Eel
Tender Baked Turtle
Whitecrest Gumbo

I crossed out the ones I've already gobbled up in my chops.

This achievement at least makes The Cataclysmic Gourmet a little easier, because I can just piggyback one on the other. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment